Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thankfulness and Blessings Beyound Measure



My God is bigger than I can ever imagine. He is the lamp unto my feet and the light unto my path. I am so loved by him and I want to feel his presence around me all the time. I know it is around me all the time I just have to open MY heart to it. I feel so reassured that God is ALWAYS on my side and I have been opening my heart and eyes and seeing that he blesses me continually. Oh, how He loves us and I am so thankful for his never ending love!

Here is a list of things I'm Grateful of:
*I am grateful for a husband that loves me unconditionally
*I am grateful that he is slow to speak and listens when I talk with him
*I am grateful for Abbie and the soft heart she has and how truthful she is
*I am grateful for my church and my church family, they are the "cream of the crop"
*I am grateful for inspiring words, books, and talks that help keep me moving
*I am grateful for my jobs
*I am grateful for my parents and how they raised me to love people
*I am grateful for my sisters and the ability they have to know what I am thinking by just looking at my face :)
*I am grateful a washer & dryer
*I am grateful for a calm Heart
*I am grateful for my freedoms as an American
*I am grateful for my God, my Jesus, & my Holy Spirit



What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, you have such a *GREAT* heart!! Reading this makes me look into my OWN heart and stirs a desire to be more grateful!! Thank you...Love you!! :) Sherrie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for YOU and your HEART...

    ReplyDelete