Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Day, Here I Come!


 The words up above are what I know God tells me everyday. We can have Valentines Day with him anytime, any place, he is always there! This is what I hear him say to me.

Well I have been working on some DIY projects around the house. I have been reading some of my favorite blogs too. I don't know about you but I love to read, especially blogs, they help me relax and unwind after an eventful day. I enjoy reading Tatertots and Jello,
Check it out its a wonderful blog and it gave me the help I needed with my Subway -art for my love day!
I have realized I have a hearts desire to make stuff! Doesn't that sound funny but I really love the part of being a wife and getting the chance to make my house more homey! So here are some pictures of my project! 

You need to start with a empty canvas, any size or color. Use it as is or paint it whatever color you like, I didn't have black paint but I had black card stock so I used that.
I printed the words off the Tatertots and Jello blog, but you can pick anything you like.
Then I arranged my LOVE words in a way that will fit on the canvas the way that looked the best to me.
I also took a picture on my cell phone to help me remember where I placed my words!!

Use Mod Podge to glue down your words then use Mod Podge again over the words to seal the edges down from the top.
Here is my finished product! And I love it! All I have to do now is figure out where to hang it in my house! I already have some ideas for my next Subway-art and it will probably have some more color to it! Just think of all the occasions that have neat words to use, family, babies, holidays, or just encouragement words like scriptures.
This lets you know "if I can do this, anyone can"

4 comments:

  1. I have an awesome idea for the next one, and I think you will love it too. I might just have to make two and send one to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Rachel! I am an avid blog reader too, I could sit and read them all day.

    ReplyDelete