Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So today I start my writings and ideas, I am on a self journey in figuring out who I am and who I want to be and I hope this blog helps in that process. I am not the greatest speller, but hey that's what spell check is for, and I am not the greatest writer but I do know I  am working towards somethings I want to be. I want to learn how to be more creative in being a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, and  homemaker. These so called titles I want to grow and become the best in. So through these online writings, pictures, projects, and ideas I want to find out who I am and what I want to be and share that with whomever wants to read it.
I want to learn how to be free, free in the sense that I allow God to show me the way to have the simple, happy, and full of joy life that He wants me to have and experience. Jeremiah 29:11  - I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.  God is so good and I just need to learn to be the one to trust in him.

3 comments:

  1. i love your profife as i read it it could be me saying how much i love,, readindg,writeing old things,love movies i hope you are sucessful in your blogging endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather and Faye I hope I can complete this goal I have and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete